Our mission is to provide high-end technical services and meticulously maintained camera equipment for a large breadth of projects, ranging from reality television, documentaries, music videos, to commercials, episodic television and feature films.
In keeping with the continuously growing, fast-paced technological advancements of the television and film industry, MTL Grandé Camera’s inventory and services are ever evolving and adapting to offer the most relevant equipment and the services of trained technicians to seamlessly integrate new gear with production crews.
Our approach is simple. When you bring your project to us you get our full attention. You are not a number, you are not just an order in our system. We are genuinely interested in your work and your approach. We succeed only if you do as well, and our aim is to see that you do.
We are always on the hunt for qualified people to join the Dazmo Camera family.
Though we are not hiring at the moment please feel free to submit your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll keep your CV on file for six months and contact you if a suitable position opens up!
We are looking for a coordinator, if you believe in the value and merit of good customer service, then we want you on our team. At Dazmo Camera, we pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers. You will be in constant contact with the leading industry professionals who rent from us on a regular basis. Servicing our customer’s needs is truly our number one priority, the right person will do this through their knowledge of our equipment line, experience within the film and broadcast production world and true dedication to customer satisfaction
Prior experience in the rental production field, equipment rental or as a Camera Assistant is necessary. We seek a highly motivated individual who understands the true meaning of teamwork and capable of thriving in an environment with ever-changing demands. This role will handle the preparation of pick list for rental equipment, process necessary paperwork, assist with sub-rentals and ensure a superior rental experience at all times.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in a film or video camera rental house
- Extensive knowledge of all HD cameras, lenses and digital workflows
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to comprehend, capture and interpret customer and equipment information. Identify customer needs, assess interests, explain, and offer creative solutions.
- Provide excellent customer service by timely response to customer inquiries, questions, product concerns, service, parts, rental, delivery, or invoicing needs.
- Must be an excellent collaborator and listener.
- Preparing camera quotes for clients and inputting into the rental program.
- Work well under pressure with ability to set and manage multiple priorities and adapt to changing demands of the work environment.
- Must be able to work independently and without supervision
- Perform any and all other duties deemed necessary that will promote and grow the business.
If this position sounds interesting and you want to be part of our team, please send your CV to our HR Director: Glady Baradaran (email@example.com)